When the period comes, the thoughts, emotions and ailments that arise put you in a bad mood, and you hate everyone in front of you.
1. Three days in advance the fear begins
2. On the first day you just want to sleep
3. Putting a tampon can be painful
4. Sometimes it is impossible to go to the toilet
5. You hate not being able to wake up like you did
6. There are no quiet evenings during your menstrual cycle
7. You start to hate everyone who breathes with you
8. Sometimes it’s so hot you can’t stand it
9. Sneezing is like throwing a bomb
10. If you don’t have a pad, you’ll do it with toilet paper.
11. When the pain comes, you want to die
12. Sometimes you have to claim that everything is okay
13. Crying is your favorite event