It’s practically creepy season! That implies it’s the ideal opportunity for all you hound sweethearts out there to consider what you’ll be dressing your pooch as this Halloween. In case you’re thinking hard for the ideal outfit and searching for some inspo, here are 10 of the best and most inventive canine ensembles of 2019, as indicated by Good Housekeeping.
Pull a little role reversal by having your dog dress up as Stitch, just like he dressed up as a dog in Lilo and Stitch!
Lookin’ like a snack! This costume is simple and ideal for smaller dogs, especially (and appropriately) dachshunds.
4. UnicornYour dog will bring an extra touch of magic to Halloween if you dress it up as a unicorn! This bright mystical costume is sure to be the talk of the town.
5. YodaThe force will be strong with your dog when it’s dressed like a little Yoda. This costume is perfect for little wrongly-faced dogs like pugs!
6.UPS Delivery Person
7. Beanie BabyA simple and cost-efficient way to dress up your dog is with a simple Ty Beanie Babies tag. If you have some construction paper lying around, this is a quick and easy costume to make!
8. FiremanFighting fires never looked so cute!
10. LionHave the most ferocious dog on the block with this lion costume! It’s the perfect touch for a big dog (labrador retrievers, golden retrievers, even pit bulls), and even a cat (if you’re into that…).